High Quality Water Damage Repair Company Near You
No home or business is immune to major water damages. Sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage can all cause major damages. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to decrease the amount of damage your home will undergo, reach out to the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can analyze and repair the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
The Common Causes of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we rely on. But a malfunctioning appliance can cause signficant damage. Any home appliance that uses water could cause major problems by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis. We can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets that have overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Ways to Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Avoid pouring grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger pipe burst, call the highly trained professionals from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Offer
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Each of Paul Davis’ frachises have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you’re in need of water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.