Water Burst Prevention
No business or home is immune to water damages. Your business can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage. Let the professionals from Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce any damage your home will sustain, reach out to the professionals immediately. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can analyze and fix the issue.
What Causes Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we need. But a broken appliance can cause significant damage. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis. We have experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Rivers or streams that have crested
You Can Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- Examine your appliances for leaks frequently.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. All of our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (609) 265-0001 if you need water damage remediation services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.