What to Expect After a Storm
Weather is full of surprises, and some storms can cause severe damage. Our restoration company can fix your structure, getting it back to pre-loss condition quickly. Our local technicians know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to get everything back to normal.
Once the disaster has passed, it’s necessary to examine the damage and get started with cleanup and restoration. Below, we’ve provided information about the damage different storms can cause and how to stay safe in different situations.
Insurance for Storm Damage
The most severe damage from many storms is covered by insurance, but the ins and outs change. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your insurer and your policy, the age and structure of the building, the amount of damage, neighborhood property values and much more.
Document the damage, keep track of all your receipts and contact your insurer and a storm damage restoration company.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and more.
- Hail Damage: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can harm structures, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
Danger is high after a storm, and a professional contractor can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Reach out to us right away.