Storms Damage Scenarios
Mother Nature is full of surprises, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our restoration services company can fix your property, getting it back to new quickly. Our local technicians know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to get everything back to normal.
Once the danger has passed, it’s necessary to examine the impact and start cleaning up. Below, read more about the damage different kinds of storms can cause and how to keep your property, and yourself, safe in different circumstances.
Storm Damage Insurance
Serious damage from almost all storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the ins and outs vary. Your financial responsibility depends on your insurer and your policy, the structure, how much damage there is, the value of surrounding property and much more.
Most storm damage is covered by insurance, but filing quickly is necessary. If you don’t, you could pay more later but lose your chance for a payout.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can seep into foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, including catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and more.
- Hail Aftermath: Severe hail can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause collapsed roofs, break trees and electric systems, and much more.
Find an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
If your business or home has damage from a storm, act without delay. Choose a professional that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Call today to set an appointment.