Westville, NJ Contents Cleaning
From clothing and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis in Westville, NJ can restore these valuables and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable belongings that were at one point immediately rejected are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis in Westville, NJ can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that nearly discarded. We understand their importance and will work diligently to save them for you.