Swedesboro, NJ, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, the kitchen serves as the hub for all types of events inside your home. Because of its important functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in top condition. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you create a beautiful space that matches your needs.
Paul Davis has developed a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. We’ll make sure that your project gets the care and attention that it needs. For all of your Swedesboro kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on Paul Davis.
To make sure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be constructed. We will use the best materials to do the project the right way.
Along with improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this process, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It can also make your property more valuable.
There is a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Look through the list below to start thinking about how you want to plan your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: Other than floors and walls, cabinets usually take up the most kitchen space. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: There are multiple options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, glass, stainless steel, and travertine. Let us show you multiple options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: A fresh coat of paint could go a long way to revamp your kitchen, but it’s only the beginning. Creative backsplashes can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can add an efficient fridge, stove, microwave, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you must make sure you get this choice right. Let us help you determine the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From ceiling lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and call Paul Davis of Swedesboro for free consultation on your kitchen remodel. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your dream kitchen.