Contents Cleaning in National Park, NJ
Paul Davis Restoration of Southern New Jersey can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you begin the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished items that were at one time immediately rejected may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these possessions to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Southern New Jersey can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued items and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.