Disaster Planning for Residents in National Park
There are lots of important parts of business management in National Park, NJ, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. However, plans like that usually involve things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Southern New Jersey today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.