Mount Royal Contents Cleaning Service
From clothing and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Mount Royal can restore these items and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how much there is to think about. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished items that were at one time immediately considered ruined may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during disasters, Paul Davis in Mount Royal can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Mount Royal to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.