Contents Cleaning in Mount Laurel, NJ
Paul Davis in Mount Laurel, NJ can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to consider as you start the recovery process. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished possessions that were at one point immediately rejected are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, linens, clothing, and other textiles
- Jewelry, kitchen items, fine china
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these belongings to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Mount Laurel, NJ can clean an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Contact Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valued items and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were nearly discarded. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.