Mickleton, NJ, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, the kitchen serves as the setting for all types of events in your home. Because of its critical functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in top condition. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs and lifestyle.
Over the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. You may associate our name with property damage cleanup, but it’s just one part of our capabilities. For all of your Mickleton kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on us.
To ensure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. From this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be created. Your project will be completed with the very best materials and the safest, most effective processes.
The result of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a kitchen that looks like new, but is also very functional. You can make more space for family dinners, along with the appliances and other improvements you have always wanted. This project will also likely improve the value of your home.
There are many important items required to develop the ideal kitchen. Look through the list below to begin thinking about how you might like to plan this home improvement project.
- Cabinets: Other than walls and floors, cabinetry usually takes up the most kitchen space. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: Marble, glass, laminate, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us help select the best choice for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Add a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra flair.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new fridge, oven, microwave, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in any kitchen. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We install all types of lighting, from ceiling lights to chandeliers.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and contact Paul Davis of Mickleton for complimentary kitchen remodel consultation. Through a in-depth discussion of the items above, we can design and create your ideal kitchen.