Contents Cleaning in Harrisonville, NJ
Paul Davis in Harrisonville, NJ can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how many things there are to consider. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear items that were at one point automatically discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, kitchen items, fine china
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these possessions to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis Restoration of Southern New Jersey can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Harrisonville, NJ to save many of these items that were nearly discarded. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us as well.