Disaster Planning for Residents in Camden
One of the most important parts of managing a business in Camden, NJ is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Southern New Jersey now to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.