Small Business Fire Damage Recovery in Camden
If your business sustains fire damage, you can expect to stop production for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When business owners think of fire damage, they typically focus on the heat and flames however soot and smoke can hang around the area years after. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for years if neglected and harm your business’ reputation.
Experiencing a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and income are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Camden area.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Assistance comes fast and is ready 24/7
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to remove soot and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any damaged inventory or tools inside your business
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other technology designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the fire
- Rebuilding – when a large part of your property was ruined, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we act quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our training, cleaning methods and years of training help us complete the restoration correctly the first time. Harmed items or furniture is often easy to restore for our specialists and their techniques. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Camden if fire damage and smoke hurt your business.