Disaster Planning for Residents in Bridgeport
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Bridgeport, NJ. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Southern New Jersey today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.