Water Damage in Bridgeport
Water damage can deal a serious blow to your commercial property. Severe flooding can put you out of operations. For small businesses, even minor damage could hurt your company’s image. The sooner you remedy flood damage in your commercial building, the faster you can recover from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Bridgeport, NJ area.
Water Damage from Appliances and Weather
There are several ways your business can be exposed to flood damage. Malfunctioning appliances such as refrigerators have all been known to overflow. Other man-made reasons for water damage consist of septic or sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. These issues can begin minor. However, the flood can travel throughout your business and generate more issues from fungal patches.
Water damage found in office buildings might also come from closeby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Heavy rainfall or storms in Bridgeport might cause water damage for residential or commercial property holders. Similar to artificial leaks, water damage from natural causes can encourage mold damage if neglected.
What We Can Do
If your Bridgeport business has experienced heavy damage or only has a few leaks to clean, Paul Davis provides mitigation and restoration services to fix the situation. We can air out clothes in addition to structural features such as walls. Ask us about how we can help for your property today!
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying soaked surfaces such as padding
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as books
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We answer and work promptly Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in around three days.
- We’re qualified – With five decades of service and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage emergency.
- We help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance groups when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We can work with your insurance provider to finish claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Bridgeport Paul Davis franchise today!