Disaster Planning for Residents in Hainesport
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.